Dihl TV brackets are made from thick reinforced steel to ensure maximum strength and support for ultimate peace of mind.
All our TV brackets are CE certified.
Choosing Your TV Bracket
Before choosing your TV bracket, please ensure you measure your TV and choose a suitable mount to fit.
- First, measure the height and width between the screw holes on the back of your TV, and make sure that your measurements are smaller than the maximum fitting hole (VESA) distance.
- Measure the height and width of your TV and make sure that your measurements are larger than the TV bracket dimensions (to avoid the bracket being visible from the front).
- Please ensure that the weight of your TV is lower than the maximum load capacity.
- Dihl TV bracket with a built in stand will help to save space and create a modern look.
- The TV bracket is adjustable, so you can have your TV at any height you prefer.
- Thick tempered glass that can hold up to 8kg/17.6lbs for added strength and safety.
- Slim profile works well with ultra-thin flat panel TVs.
- Simple construction allows easy installation.
- Cable management system to organise cables and keep them hidden from view.
- Integrated channels for easy power cable and signal wire routing.
VESA screws may need cutting down to size depending on your TV.
|VESA Compatible Mounting||600 x 400mm|
|Compatible TV Sizes||32" - 55". Check your TV's VESA dimensions first.|
|Maximum Load Capacity||40kg|
|Material||2.0mm Thick Reinforced Steel|